February Bingo Game
Updated: Feb 28
Welcome to February Team Bingo Challenge. There are 25 mini challenges below to complete as many as possible in the month -
- Earn 1300 MEPs (Excluding Grey)
- Attend a Run Talk Run
- Leave a Facebook Review
- Attend 2 group classes in a week
- Complete a Treasure Trail
- Earn 2000 MEPs (Excluding Grey)
- Attend a Park Run
- Give Orla a Facebook Review
- Spend 30 minutes in the green zone in a single workout
- Spend an hour relaxing with a book
- Complete a 45 minute Zone Match
- Do a 10km+ run
- Put a post workout selfie with your workout buddies tagging me and #IlsonGlowsticks
- Participate in a sport with a fitness buddy
- Go for an hour+ bike ride
- Do the MZ Fitness Test
- Sign up for a Training Rewarded Challenge
- Follow Orlas Social Media Pages
- Spend 30 minutes in the yellow zone in a single workout
- Go for a walk at the weekend that's at least an hour long
- Record your Body Metrics
- Swim a mile
- Leave me Google/Yell Review
- 30-minute TLC with foam rolling and mobility drills
- Share my Facebook page to your friends
On the Bingo sheets in my studio you can get a maximum of 5 points per challenge. Once you’ve done one of the challenges fill in your name and details to claim to point. When 5 team members have done a square no more points can be gained for that activity.
Will any team get the full 125 points by the end of the month?
Make sure you read to the bottom as you don't want to loose your team any points.
The important bit, say hello you your teams -
Be careful you don't want to loose your team any points over the month either.
- Dirty trainers in my studio = -1 point each time
- Inappropriate MyZone use (e.g. at the pub) = -1 point each use
- Towels or bottles being placed on the stock in the shop = -1 point each item
- Inappropriate language in sessions = -1 point each word
- There may be more so keep on your best behaviour.
GOOD LUCK Fitness Family