Workout Wednesday No.18
Welcome back to #WorkoutWednesday
This week I've got for you
- Glute workout
- Ladder Circuit
- Fitness Challenge results and new challenge
- Spell Your Full Name and Full Address
Glute complex superset
A complex superset of 3 glute exercises to use before or after your Squats, Deadlifts, Lunges or Swings.
On the ladder circuit work your down the ladder from 10 reps of each exercise all the way down to 1 rep to finish the circuit.
NEW Fitness Challenge
This week you're going to visit places of worship, no the pub doesn't count that was last week.
It's time for an Ilson Glowsticks religious outing.
- You've got a 60 minute time limit.
- Run, Walk, Cycle to as many place of worship as possible and take a selfie!
- Send me your photos and screenshot of your route by Tuesday 23rd. I will create a collage of all your efforts.
- All the results will be in next weeks Workout Wednesday blog along with your next challenge.
Remember to follow social distancing rules while taking on the challenge.
Pub Crawl Results
Rob absolutely destroyed the challenge getting 32 Pubs in the hour. The joy of Ilkestons Market Place and venturing into Cotmanhay. As you can see he's not a huge from of Tim Martin. I took a different approach and aimed for a Pub in Ilkeston, Kirk Hallam and West Hallam. So visited the now closed Bulls Head, Cat & Fiddle then to The Newdigate. Then like a pub crawl it went wrong! My next aim was The Mallard and my built in satnav went wrong and I realised I was heading to Heanor to the Munday Arms which is why I took the biggest detour possible!
Spell Your Name and Address
This will take a bit longer than last week - spell your full name and address (excluding numbers).
If you wish to make it a bigger workout add the following topical words - Bubble, Friends, Family, Pets, Garden.
If there's any specific exercise, stretch, workout style you would like to see on my YouTube let me know.
See you back here for #FoodFriday