Run Talk Run
What's Run Talk Run?
It's a free 5km run/jog giving you the opportunity to chat about anything that's on your mind.
It's not about setting PBs, it's all about doing a bit of exercise and talking.
We stick together as a group and listen.
We will follow social distancing at all times before, during and after the run.
With Run Talk Run returning we have social distancing measure in place.
- If you have experienced any Covid symptoms within the last 3 weeks, you must not attend
- If you are a high-risk participant, you must not attend
- The sessions are limited to 11 runners plus myself.
- Only bring with you what you can carry while running as there's no bag drop available.
- The full session - Warm up, Run and Cool Down will be outside.
- We will maintain 1m social distance at all times running from each other and members of the public.
- We will keep 2m social distance while warming up and cooling down
If you really need to talk
Samaritans - 116 123
Shout (text service) - 85258
Papyrus - 01925 572444